Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has actually already been posted twice with the price at $110 but neither poster included the coupon code that adds an additional 20% off. Since the sale ends very soon I am reposting this to clarify.

Sale Price $110- Coupon code (wootdeal) 20% +$5.00 shipping = $93.40

This is today only so only a few hours left.

http://www.grassrootscomputers.com/company/woot.asp

EDIT: Looks like this sale is going longer than 24 hours. 250gb laptop hdd $31 + s/h, also

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by PGT96AJT
View Post

hmm...to buy 2 for folding or not.

That's what I just bought mine for
It's going in a P4 I have laying around with a PCIe16 slot. Didn't realize until after I bought it that I have to get a new PSU for it now.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inuzukakiba2
View Post

Lol they need to update the info on that card.

The single most powerful NVIDIA GeForce card available today, the 9800 GTX utilizes HybridPower™ technology to enable users to switch to their motherboard NVIDIA GeForce GPU to run less graphically intense applications. Its 128 stream processors each clock in at a new high of 1688MHz, making it the fastest graphics card in the $299 to $349 price range. Users can triple their smack down power by running three 9800 GTX graphics cards in 3-way SLI® mode on one of the new XFX nForce® 780i or 790i motherboards for a ramp up of 2.8 times the performance of a single GPU.

LOL.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Quote:

The single most powerful NVIDIA GeForce card available today, the 9800 GTX utilizes HybridPower™ technology to enable users to switch to their motherboard NVIDIA GeForce GPU to run less graphically intense applications. Its 128 stream processors each clock in at a new high of 1688MHz, making it the fastest graphics card in the $299 to $349 price range. Users can triple their smack down power by running three 9800 GTX graphics cards in 3-way SLI® mode on one of the new XFX nForce® 780i or 790i motherboards for a ramp up of 2.8 times the performance of a single GPU.

How times do fly

·
Registered
913 Posts
The coupon has already been expired or is not applicable for the selected purchase amount.
Purchase amount = 1

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by mechati
View Post

The coupon has already been expired or is not applicable for the selected purchase amount.
Purchase amount = 1

The link and coupon code are still valid. You're doing it wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.