Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Old to Overclock.net
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yea, I watched it today. All I can say is, save your money. This almost fits under a conspiracy theorist/anti-america type of movies. It's boring, and dosen't keep you guessing like the Bourne trillogy did.

The ending is really suden and you think to yourself, wow all that for nothing...

·
Premium Member
3,626 Posts
I enjoyed it, but I guess it helps enjoy it when you believe in what the movie has to say.

Not to spark a political discussion, but I think people should stop rating the film with a heavy political bias. You have to realize it is a movie, which is not a documentary, and in a movie there will always be underlying messages... whether you agree with them or not.

Seeing as this is an action movie, it should be rated on the acting, visuals, and seeing that it is also a war movie, the accuracy of the scenes to how they would play out in real life.

·
Banned
3,369 Posts
I just have to point this out...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis
View Post

I enjoyed it, but I guess it helps enjoy it when you believe in what the movie has to say.

Errr.. wait, what did you say before?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis
View Post

Not to spark a political discussion, but I think people should stop rating the film with a heavy political bias.

Also, everything I've heard (from both my HOPE'N'CHANGE friends and my TEAPARTY friends that have seen it) is that it's very boring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts