Overclock.net banner

Greeting From Winterpeg!

227 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  1nfinity
Hi Kids!!! New member from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada! Love the forum, I have been here prolly about a billion times without registering just reading tips, tricks, and getting all the info my tiny little human hampered brain can soak up. I have been building for about 5 years now and I am currently on my 9th rig in my signature. Working on number 10 at the end of this year. Also I will be moving to the Vancouver are as well at the end of the year. I play WoW mainly, MMO's are my thnig I guess. Mainly just a huge technology geek, love whatever is new to the market. Anyhow, great to be here and I hope I can maybe share some knowledge from some of my experience as well
. See you all around!
See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Van will be nice for getting good deals on computer stuff. All those in-store deal @ NCIX I keep missing out on..

anyway, welcome to OCN!
See less See more
Thanks! Yeah, NCIX store will be sick! But on the other hand, Memory Express just opened up in Winnipeg and so far, I am very impressed at what they have to offer.
woot woot
welcome to our overclocking cloud
See less See more
Welcome to Overclock.net! Good to see we finally conned you into joining
See less See more
Welcome to OCN!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.N00bLaR View Post
Welcome to Overclock.net! Good to see we finally conned you into joining

LOL, ya I gave in, just like facecrack....just had to do it after a while lol.
See less See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.