Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Just joined up, am working on perfecting my build and getting the best out of it :) A lot of good info on this site! Looks like a good community and I'm looking forward to soaking up info and contributing my experience as well. I'm a part time student in computer programming, I do bug fixes for an Android app company here in my town, and I'm a full time tinkerer of anything electronic or computer related
biggrin.gif
See you in the forums!!

·
Aint da way it used to be
2,842 Posts
Hi! And welcome! Go ahead and put your computer specs in your signature so we can all see what you're workin with!

·
Not New to Overclock.net
9,207 Posts
Welcome to the most reliable PC Enthusiast site ever. i'm proud to be a part of that community and you will just love it here. Fill in your Rig specs and place your questions in the right section and you will just get the best answers in no time at all.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramzinho View Post

Welcome to the most reliable PC Enthusiast site ever. i'm proud to be a part of that community and you will just love it here. Fill in your Rig specs and place your questions in the right section and you will just get the best answers in no time at all.
+1 could not have said it better
thumb.gif

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
g'day mate welcome to OCN. if you want to learn anything about computers, you came to the right place!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome :) I'm gonna fill out the rig specs when I get the chance, but here's a quick basic rundown

i5 2500K @ 4.5
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Hyper 212 plus
16GB Gskill Ripjaws 2133 (though I'm having problems getting it to run at 2133 since my last BIOS update lol)
MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr @ Stock
OCZ 600W PSU
Crucial M4 128GB SSD
3TB Seagate Barracuda
all recently stuffed into a Thermaltake Soprano :)

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts