Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. I'm a new member here. I just completed my first real overclock project PC. Maybe I can learn a bit more from you. Who knows, I might show you a thing or two.

Happy posting everyone.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

I've looked around before in this board for ideas and possible solutions to think about to help me with my system. But I never registered... until now. It seems there is a fairly large group of fellow tinkerers to talk to around here. I think there is going to be plenty of fun to go around.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome... I just moved to Colorado from New Hampshire... whereabouts you living in?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fezzik

I'm in Rochester, right near the Maine border.

cool... I lived in Newmarket for a while so I knwo where you are... been to rochester plenty of times... I also lived in Hooksett and Manchester and I got a friend in Rochester actually. Brian J. W.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Heya fezzik...im a noob too...well for a noob i sure have been posting heaps anyways enjoy it, i know i am

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

Welcome to the forum Fezzik, Do you know my friend Indigo Montoya???

Yes... we've met before. He's a good friend of mine. We worked together for a guy that found me unemployed in Greenland. I think he was Italian... NO... SICILLIAN!!! But he's dead now... Vicini was his name.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fezzik

Yes... we've met before. He's a good friend of mine. We worked together for a guy that found me unemployed in Greenland. I think he was Italian... NO... SICILLIAN!!! But he's dead now... Vicini was his name.

yes did he get killed by the dread pirate Wesley???
or was it the dread pirate Roberts???? Iocane???

·
Premium Member
3,859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

No he poisoned both glasses

yeah, i know, but this time, he did it again and poisened it with something he wasnt immune to

1 - 18 of 18 Posts