Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would say hello. Been reading on here every now and then and figured i'd finally come out of the closet
and join. Looking to push my system farther now that I have the pieces in place that I'm happy with. I have an AsRock mobo with an amd 64 3000 chip, 512mb ddr400 ram, and an ati 9600 pro 256mb video card. I run a swiftech cooling kit with cpu and gpu waterblocks pictured in the watercooling forum. Gonna bump my memory up a gb after the new year and that will probably be it for quite some time. I have an LG 8x dvdrw and a 120gb maxtor HD. I primarily use the pc for email, DAOC, and ripping netflix dvd's. i went with water cooling because I got fed up with having $500 video cards fry because .50 cent fans seized on them and the noise of a 12 fan system was getting annoying. Been playing already with my cpu settings and I have had some random reboots, but I don't think heat will ever be an issue. I'll have to run some benchmarks this weekend after playing with some settings.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM We always need more in here to expand the knowledge base.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Welcome!!!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome to the muppet show.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts