Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello OC.net!

I'm new here but have been on OCAU for nearly 10 years. I joined OC.net to try and score one of borito4's PERC RAID controllers but thought I would introduce myself as well!

Been out of the OC game for a while, used to have a voltmodded P4 on water, then a E6600 before getting rid of all desktops and moving to laptops.

But alas, my trusty T7200 cannot keep up with having to process 1080i footage from my camcorder so I'm coming back to desktops with an i7 to crunch that footage, and to fit some flight sim in between

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
7,040 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedst3r View Post
Hello Overclock.net!

I'm new here but have been on OCAU for nearly 10 years. I joined Overclock.net to try and score one of borito4's PERC RAID controllers but thought I would introduce myself as well!

Been out of the OC game for a while, used to have a voltmodded P4 on water, then a E6600 before getting rid of all desktops and moving to laptops.

But alas, my trusty T7200 cannot keep up with having to process 1080i footage from my camcorder so I'm coming back to desktops with an i7 to crunch that footage, and to fit some flight sim in between

Cheers!

Hello and welcome to OCN

Nice to see an aussie coming here that already has some experience

If you are going to stay you may as well join the aussie OCN club but if not just do what you have to do

Also, skip to i7, go with an i9

1 - 6 of 6 Posts