Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i dont know if this is happening anywhere else but in the past three days there has been 3 feet of snow fall. None of this would be bad but I HAVE TO SHUVEL 2 DRIVEWAYS AND WALKWAYS. Is there this much snow falling anywhere else?

·
Premium Member
2,500 Posts
No snow falling here i would say the most that has fell this winter season here is 1ft and now just about all of it has melted away by the heat wave over us. Mid to upper 30s low 40s temps with rain.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
its snowed once here, and I want more... I want a freakin blizzard...

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
*Looks outside, 64 with partly cloudy skies.. But it has never snowed here before so i have nothing to look foward to in the winter months... Heck with all that snow, i would grab a shovel and start scooping for $$.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by wowza

*Looks outside, 64 with partly cloudy skies.. But it has never snowed here before so i have nothing to look foward to in the winter months... Heck with all that snow, i would grab a shovel and start scooping for $$.

I would, and i thought of it multiple times today but im just too shy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It snowed last night here. But i live too close to the sea. Salt and stuff doesnt let it stay frozen. But its apparently really heavy inland. Cars getting stuck in snow etc.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
i can relate. I live in caribou, Maine (look it up on a map, we're up there) and we got 3 feet, plus another 5 inches today. we went to our camp (IN CANADA) and we had to snowshoe in, our driveway had about 4' average depth. we dont have a snowblower, so we go in over it all. we shoveled off the roof, which had a good 3 feet in the worst of it. today it was a balmy 16F, with a low of 0 F for tonight. i feel your pain man.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by corned_beef

It snowed last night here. But i live too close to the sea. Salt and stuff doesnt let it stay frozen. But its apparently really heavy inland. Cars getting stuck in snow etc.

Yeah I heard UK got hit pretty bad... My cousin from kent hasn't been online in awhile

·
Not new to Overclock.net
1,073 Posts
Had like 3 or 4 cm's of snow on thursday for the first time in about 3 or 4 years then the rain washed it away a few hours later

·
Registered
901 Posts
WE have a few inches right now. Been warm here in Pa. I wish we had more snow here so I could make some more money.I have a plow and snow blower

·
Registered
688 Posts
We had a bit of snow but it was to cold so it froze n went crap n r3tard is right Kent got alot of snow, even though im no too far from kent dint get a great deal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts