Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 472 Posts

·
Banned
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Microsoft rep says new sci-fi shooter designed specifically for Xbox 360, no plans to port game to computer platform.

"Halo 4 was designed specifically for Xbox 360, and while we're always exploring new ways to expand the franchise and share the Halo experience with as many fans as possible, we do not currently have any plans to port Halo 4 to PC," a Microsoft representative said.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/no-halo-4-on-pc-6399549

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Ofc they don't. Just like they won't port it to nintendo or sony. They want to drag people to Xbox kicking and screaming
thumb.gif

·
semi-legit
7,981 Posts
Yea stopped giving a crap about Halo on PC when MS screwed us by not releasing the 2nd one until Halo 3 hit the 360.

·
Premium Member
16,114 Posts
I hope this doesn't come as a surprise to anyone...at all.

·
Registered
456 Posts
It would have been cool to have a chance to play it on PC but as many have already said, I didn't expect it to happen.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
SON OF A !! Honestly though, why would they not want to make it for the pc?

·
Banned
12,758 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrun View Post

SON OF A !! Honestly though, why would they not want to make it for the pc?
The obvious reason being that they don't believe it would make enough money to be worth the time it would take to port it.

It's not really a big deal, if you want to play it, play it on the Xbox 360. This is why I own every console and handheld, so I can play any game I want.

·
Windows Lobbyist
882 Posts
No surprises here
smile.gif
Microsoft promotes the XBOX with the HALO series. Porting it to the Windows though would be totally logical. Windows is their platform as well.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Not really a surprise, but that's not going to stop me from playing it on the xbox.

·
Gamer
3,638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Dizzle View Post

Oh no, another generic console shooter thwarts PC release.
And not a single rats behind was given that day.
And yet another 10 million PC gamers cry out..."WHY MICROSOFT...WHY...WE BOUGHT WINDOWS 8"

1 - 20 of 472 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.