Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
I must just not be a very active e-social person..

·
Registered
704 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVenom
View Post

I must just not be a very active e-social person..

That got me thinking: Are most of us here very active in e-social? How often do you share URL, page, like, articles, or tips on Facebook, Twitter, etc? We mostly share them here on OCN...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by amang
View Post

That got me thinking: Are most of us here very active in e-social? How often do you share URL, page, like, articles, or tips on Facebook, Twitter, etc? We mostly share them here on OCN...

This because I have nothing good to talk about on facebook, but I come on here and it's all about computers!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by robwadeson
View Post

Haha, I hardly ever use facebook due to its ever changing faces.

You can't avoid using facebook. You get inna multicasted to the network by everyone. Even if you have no facebook account they still collect information on you. Do you think they have 200 million real users? NO. Just 200 million network hits.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BloodyRory
View Post

This because I have nothing good to talk about on facebook, but I come on here and it's all about computers!

Yeah, that's like saying computers are like our second girlfriends or wives!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ouch Germany dark Orange.

I´m glad i´m not in to this Facebook thing, the amount of Private Data they collect must be Insane.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by amang;15283933
biggrin.gif
I share quite a bit~ but I'm more read-only as a person. My friends have become one of my favorite sources for news and viral stuff. I got gaming friends, geeky friends~ friends into politics, friends into tech that I've met from work and my travels.

We all talk on FB and stuff and as they share, I see new things. Instead of going to Engadget, I can just see the latest news about a processor being sent to me by a buddy, and I can talk about it with people I like instead of total randoms.

Also, I know I can post something on my wall, and it should be of some interest to somebody~.

·
How many volts!?
3,430 Posts
The world would be a much better place without all these Social Networking sites and BS in my opinion.

Who knows, the next generation of society will probably be telling their kids "Go up stairs, play FarmVille and make some friends, you need to be more social."

·
Registered
719 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by amang;15285678
Yeah, that's like saying computers are like our second girlfriends or wives!
tongue.gif
If you have a GF or Wife, Computers are like your mistress
biggrin.gif
You keep it in secret and sweat in panic that your GF/Wife might stumble upon it one day:ninja:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowness;15316864
If you have a GF or Wife, Computers are like your mistress
biggrin.gif
You keep it in secret and sweat in panic that your GF/Wife might stumble upon it one day:ninja:
Or when they complain about you being on the computer so much you try and play it off cool that you were just board and not that the computer is the mistress and or true love haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts