Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Is it running fine at 1600? Stable? What is your processor and all set at? Any voltage changes?

If you know what you're doing, just make sure voltages are set accordingly for OC and then take it up to 1650. I just noticed you have 8GB, did you increase Northbridge to 1.4V?

Let us know so we can get a feel for where you're at. =)

Tim

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i tried but im having problems with everything. I haven't touched the ram because i can't seem to get anything higher than 3.6 on the OC with multi x18. But when i even touch the reference clock (from 200 to 202 was my first try) it's hell on earth on the OS. I guess Windows 7 RC is not good for ocing lol. I do get stable at 3.6 with just the multiplier. The ram stock speed is 1333 even though it's 1600 (oc). Highest i tired with OS loading is 3.6 with (multi x18) plus reference clock from 200 to 212. It loads windows but i can't run any benchies, they all reboot my pc lol. If anyone can help out let me know. I am thnking it;'s the OS but who knows. Anyone done OC on windows 7?

PS haven't touched Vcore or any voltages yet. Also AMD overdrives hangs everytime cetp at 3.6ghz with only multi. I can run the benchies and stability tests fine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts