Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Don't expect much, this isn't an overclocking card by any means.
However, if you really wanted to try, I'm guessing you could get a 40-50Mhz increase for the core clock and under 100MHz increase on the memory clock. Don't quote me on this though, I don't have any experience overclocking Kepler-based cards.
Make sure you read up on GPU overclocking guides before you start. You won't find any specific guides for your card since hardly anyone has it, but a general Kepler guide should do the trick.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by f0rteOC View Post

Don't expect much, this isn't an overclocking card by any means.
However, if you really wanted to try, I'm guessing you could get a 40-50Mhz increase for the core clock and under 100MHz increase on the memory clock. Don't quote me on this though, I don't have any experience overclocking Kepler-based cards.
Make sure you read up on GPU overclocking guides before you start. You won't find any specific guides for your card since hardly anyone has it, but a general Kepler guide should do the trick.
I kinda figured, I was just curious what I could do with it. Went from a Geforce 210 to this so I'm seeing a pretty significant upgrade. Can finally play Borderlands 2 lol not a bad card for $50 though..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K quick question. On the Windows Experience Index, it states that my 3D Gaming Graphics are at a 6.4 whereas my 2d Aero Graphics are at 5.7 thus giving me a lower WEI Score than I could have. Why is Aero's score lower than gaming? I would think it would be the other way around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts