1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I think so. He was a Power Ranger. Now he does voices like Ichigo from Bleach, that kid from DMC 4 and now this fella.

·
Registered
630 Posts
it looks awesome, except that frog's voice (drives me crazy, one of the most annoying voices i've heard), if there is much dialogue with him i'm just going to skip the scene or mute the sound.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Disturbed
View Post

it looks awesome, except that frog's voice (drives me crazy, one of the most annoying voices i've heard), if there is much dialogue with him i'm just going to skip the scene or mute the sound.

I do agree with that.

Quote:

I think so. He was a Power Ranger. Now he does voices like Ichigo from Bleach, that kid from DMC 4 and now this fella.

BWAH? The guy who does Nero was a Power Ranger? Holy frikken crap. lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
game looks good, I checked it out, watched lots of trailers since they announced the game title. Seems like a good game to me, especially to burn time over the break.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikersSU View Post
This link's for you Omega!

+ rep

Omg! LOL He does Code Geass, the crappy English dub. He does not fit Lelouche at all.

XD ROFLMAO - Power Rangers = Devil May Cry. 3 of em. Dante, Nero, and Vergil. And Credo =/= Vergil. THAT IS AWESOME!

ROFLMAO x2
Chris from Resident Evil 5 =/= Dante from DMC 3 and 4 =/= the Red Power Ranger. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts