Registered
1,529 Posts

·
In a van...DOWNBYTHERIVER
3,589 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5entinel
View Post

The whole market is flooded with MMOs. Do we really need another MMO?

It really isn't. I haven't played a decent MMO in years.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5entinel
View Post

Are you kidding?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
It would be nice to see more good MMOs and I have looked at this MMOS with excitement before, but it being FunCom I will have to see what happens after release. At least Gaute Gadager got ran out of FunCom haha.

·
Enthusiast Gamer
3,829 Posts
This game is gonna suck and fail just like Conan.

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Funcom made Age of Conan which failed. I'd wait a while before playing this one.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Quote:

Freeform gameplay - Experience a game that has no classes or levels. Truly freeform character customization allows you to create the alter-ego you want to play, and gameplay that goes beyond the usually rigid MMO structure allows you to play the game the way you want to play it.

Intense player vs. player combat - Take part in ferocious, non-stop player vs. player action in the Battle for Hollow Earth. Fight to control anima, a priceless resource deep within the bowels of our world that will bring unprecedented power to whichever cabal that collects it.

May be total **** game but that just sounds awesome. At the moment, I'm quite interested to see how it turns out, I like the sound of how they've described it but well..it could just turn out to be total pants.

·
Enthusiast Gamer
3,829 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dpak View Post
May be total **** game but that just sounds awesome. At the moment, I'm quite interested to see how it turns out, I like the sound of how they've described it but well..it could just turn out to be total pants.
That is a cool idea. Just imagine in WoW if they took the classes out, and gave you all the talent trees, but kept the same amount of talent points.

Take the Frost tree from the mage, the Discipline tree from the priest. Be Uber

·
Registered
884 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 5entinel View Post
We need another good MMO. This isn't it.

·
Premium Member
11,050 Posts
I'm not sold on it but I do like the uniqueness of it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts