Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using my heavily upgraded Impreza for races and need something faster, unfortunately I'm afraid with going faster I also lose the amazing grip it has
frown.gif

Which seems to be the better choice all around? I know the Enzo is faster but it seems like the Mercedes wouldn't slide around as much.

Also wanted something that could turn relatively tightly and brake well.. I tried using the Bugatti reward for a few races and it was beyond terrible on anything but NASCAR tracks.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
The Bugatti is quick, but it steers like a brick... Lol.

I did quite alot of races with my Nissan Skyline R34 V-Spec II Nur (Premium). Did all the recesuntill I reached All Stars. That's pretty much where you need to get race cars.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Fully upgraded Nissan GTR Spec-V 09, I am winning all the races by at least a 1 minute margin on the expert series and you can use that car for a lot of different events.

Ford GT 06 is pretty good as well its a little bit faster with a top speed of 210 fully upgraded but since its a RWD car you do loose some grip though where the GTR Spec-V is a AWD car but its top speed is 191.

But overall they run about the same lap times.

GTR Spec-V ran a 1:06.1 on the top gear test track where as the GT ran a 1:06.5 but it would have been a different story if it was a track with a longer straight away.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobicon
View Post

Fully upgraded Nissan GTR Spec-V 09, I am winning all the races by at least a 1 minute margin on the expert series and you can use that car for a lot of different events.

Ford GT 06 is pretty good as well its a little bit faster with a top speed of 210 fully upgraded but since its a RWD car you do loose some grip though where the GTR Spec-V is a AWD car but its top speed is 191.

But overall they run about the same lap times.

GTR Spec-V ran a 1:06.1 on the top gear test track where as the GT ran a 1:06.5 but it would have been a different story if it was a track with a longer straight away.

Now that's just cheating... No fun when you're way ahead imo.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Just an fyi, be sure to do the Seasonal Bonus races. They have no restrictions on tuning, so by the car they want you to use, and then roll in the ridiculous amounts of cash and xp.

You could easily buy both and decide which you want to drive more.

Between those 2 cars though, the Enzo should out perform it in all ways.

·
Banned
2,784 Posts
Hey you guys, I know absolutely nothing about cars. Literally as much as I know about make-up.

That is all.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Track;12005640
Hey you guys, I know absolutely nothing about cars. Literally as much as I know about make-up.

That is all.
So why did you post?

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marduke83;12005626
The veyron is fine when the suspension is set up right. Mine drives like a dream, considering how heavy it is and how much power it has.
But out of the 2 I would pick the enzo.
How did you set yours up? I gave up on using the car altogether.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Track
View Post

That is all.

Cool story bro?

·
Premium Member
6,318 Posts
The SLR is heavy, but the Enzo has funny suspension/downforce that keeps it too tight. I've tried to fix it, only making little differences. I wouldn't get either of those. The best, best, best car for your money is a 5.2 R8. Tuned up (will still cost less than an Enzo) and with the suspension tightened a bit, it is my fastest non-multi million dollar car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts