Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a few car mods and whenever i start the game they somehow revert themselves back to origonal form, ive installed them before but i just did a fresh install of GTA (due to some other mods) and when i went to throw in my viper i loaded up the game all i see is the stock banshee. Even when editing handling.dat it reverts itself back to normal, because i managed to get snowmod installed and when i did that it replaced handling.dat but when i went to compare the one it installed to my backup (after launching the game) they were the same. Also when starting up sparkIV it says cannot locate game, even though it has never said this before, and i have to manually locate it. AND when i install n-gine mods it says unable to locate game or something like that, even though i have NEVER had a problem before, and basically anything that tries to access the game folder cannot seem to find it even though the path is correct or even if i do it manually, the only one that works manually is spark IV.
I have the steam version updated to the latest pathc, which i think is 1.0.7.0
any help or someone with my problem?

·
Banned
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EDIT- Just thought of a way to make handling.dat and stuff work, after editing them change handling.dat to read only. Will try now.

·
Banned
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by GJF47
View Post

Isnt there something you have to use allow you to use mods ingame? Xlive.dll or ASIloader? Something like that?

THANKS, what a rookie mistake on my end, i COMPLETELY forgot to put scripthook.dll into my folder
even though i had scripthook.asi and scripthook.txct in there .
+rep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts