Detail Distance: 50
Definition: Off
VSync: On

Hardware
Microsoft® Windows Vista" Home Premium
Service Pack 1
Video Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Video Driver version: 182.06
Audio Adapter: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 4.1GHz

when I use Rivatuner's hardware monitoring it dips to like as low as 25fps and mostly sits around 47fps..... when running from the cops in the game in some areas, and doing some missions (low 30's, high 20's fps), and essentially makes it kind of hard not to crash as if it starts to skip a bit mid turn if driving, lol.

Also to note, in game I usually turn VSync off, and Definition on as it clears up some of the lines and things in-game, thats the only difference from the benchmarks showings.

Is this the performance I should be seeing with my sig rig? My card is overclocked to 720/1440/1107 EVGA GTX260 55nm. (Passes furmark for 2 hours, ATI Tool for 20minutes, and all 3DMark benchmarks). Same for my E8400 @ 4.1GHz - passes 20 intel burn test, prime95 stable for 12 hours.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
480 Posts
I had better performance with my 8800 GTS, I had a shock to see the same things as you when I installed my new gtx 260 core 216 SC. Turn off the option to record (cant remember the name exactly) ingame. You'll see a new liberty city.

/Edit its clip capture under autosave.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.