Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Great links to check out

8800 GTS 512 vs GTX 260 Core 216 (big pics Warning)
Social group here.

Members:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t9WMVNYprPLRuzAOLi7h5Lg&w=78&h=500 Google Spreadsheet

How to Join:
Please post with a screen shot of your GPU-Z, or GPU-Z Validation link with you user name, and to help out list your stock / OC settings like so:

GPU-Z Validation link

Sig link:

Code:

Code:
[CODE][center][b][URL="http://www.overclock.net/nvidia/665164-gtx-260-core-216-owners-club.htm"]:clock: GTX 260 Core 216 Owners Club :clock:[/URL][/b][/center]
[/CODE]

Sig link preview:
GTX 260 Core 216 Owners Club

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
There is a Green Machine group...
You can probably make this thread for all GTX owners..... just a thought.
I have a 260, but can't post a GPU-Z until I get up and running.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hometoast View Post
Sure! Add me

1 55nm XFX @ 602/1566/999
1 65nm XFX @ 641/1602/999
Linkage? Screen?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Sure,

I'll play, ive got one, but I am at work, will have to post a GPU-Z Validation later.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jocelyn84 View Post
I thought you'd catch on my SS or sig but I'm running 2 in SLI

lol, trying to orangize all the info nicely takes more time than I thought lol. That must run nice. How well do they scale?

Members updated.

·
Premium Member
2,726 Posts
It really depends on the game. Very well for just about every game I play, but I don't play crazy games like Crysis, so maybe that's why I see a big increase in frames. I think its one of the best Green cards to have SLI'd right now.
I can't think of game FPS specifics right now, but my vantage with one is about 13600 and with 2 its around 24,600. Of course that's with PPU enabled lol, but that was a requirement for a thread over @ EVGA forums.

1 - 20 of 424 Posts