Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
For setups like 1600x900 and lower would be great for gaming.At higher resolutions if the cards are 896 MB,they suck hard.
Worst setup I have in the last year was 3x275GTX 896MB cards.

Could not run the games I wanted too with high AA at 1920x1200 without being a stuttering mess.
Others will tell you there great at higher resolutions but for me it was terrible,only owned the cards for a couple hrs before I put them up for sale.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Absolutely, my buddy just added a second GTX275 and his system is a beast! Playes Crysis MAXED @ ~45-50fps w/4xAA. All other games are cake for his system. He has an X4 PII 940 @ 3.8ghz

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1 View Post
Absolutely, my buddy just added a second GTX275 and his system is a beast! Playes Crysis MAXED @ ~45-50fps w/4xAA. All other games are cake for his system. He has an X4 PII 940 @ 3.8ghz
at what resolution?

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GrannyOnSushi View Post
my resolution is 1920x1080 16xQAA, can't wait to get it

Nice!
I've maxed out my 9800gt SLI setup, so I am on the prowl for better cards (SLI/xfire, whatever is better for me
), too!

Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by ablearcher
View Post

Nice!
I've maxed out my 9800gt SLI setup, so I am on the prowl for better cards (SLI/xfire, whatever is better for me
), too!

Best of luck to you!

likewise
can't sleep tonight i guess lol..well it's normal XD

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
2560x1600 more than happy.

·
Intel Extreme 1366
1,665 Posts
With a similar system to mine...here you go...

Just know that Batman is with PhysX dedicated card so average should be about 70-90 without if I remember correctly. Additionally...AA and AF are forced at 16x on Nvidia control panel.

Batman Arkham Asylum

Far Cry 2

Crysis

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by pvp309rcp View Post
With a similar system to mine...here you go...

Just know that Batman is with PhysX dedicated card so average should be about 70-90 without if I remember correctly. Additionally...AA and AF are forced at 16x on Nvidia control panel.

Batman Arkham Asylum

Far Cry 2

Crysis

wow, very nice

nice clocks, i can't even get mine to pass 700/1220
may i ask what are your control panel settings?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts