Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Pew Pew
Joined
·
1,102 Posts
Ummm.... lol?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,570 Posts
LOl everyone was like FUD SUCKS...LOLWUT FUD!? LOL you just got FUD'N OWND!

Quote:

Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
Ummm.... lol?
Well hey there neighbor.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,407 Posts
I've seen these reports this past week, but they contradict what the vendors have in stock. I guess we will see what happens in the next few weeks. On that note, I just mailed off my GTX 285 for my step-up to the GTX 295... I hope NVIDIA continues with driver support for the card.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,202 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericeod View Post
I've seen these reports this past week, but they contradict what the vendors have in stock. I guess we will see what happens in the next few weeks. On that note, I just mailed off my GTX 285 for my step-up to the GTX 295... I hope NVIDIA continues with driver support for the card.
I moved up 50 spots, so it looks like evga got 50 cards in this week.
 

·
Pew Pew
Joined
·
1,102 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NCspecV81 View Post
LOl everyone was like FUD SUCKS...LOLWUT FUD!? LOL you just got FUD'N OWND!

Well hey there neighbor.
Hi there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipod4ever View Post
so i return mine?
lozl what?

I just lost 55% of my respect for nvidia. Epic phailure...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,335 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kylej866 View Post
lozl what?

I just lost 55% of my respect for nvidia. Epic phailure...
What was your respect for nvidia before this with BBB's failure rating fo nv?

ericeod, let me know when you receive it, cus I just mailed it in too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,401 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazman1 View Post
ok you know what nvidia is ******ed
My next cards will be ATI. At least that company has some brains.
yea im with u nvidia is jsut argrgh if only they had driver support like nvidia.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,407 Posts
Oh how I remember the days when everyone was hating on ATI. This business is like a pendulum. It always swings one way, then the next. it happened with AMD and Intel, and now with ATI and NVIDIA. All 4 of these companies I have mentioned have done remarkable things for the industry. So come on, give them all some respect...

Quote:


Originally Posted by yellowtoblerone
View Post

What was your respect for nvidia before this with BBB's failure rating fo nv?

ericeod, let me know when you receive it, cus I just mailed it in too

Will do. I live literally like an hour from their shipping center in Los Angeles. So I usually have a 3 day turnaround with them. When I went to UPS to send my card in, they gave me a delivery date of tomorrow!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top