Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have a gtx 470 which i bought and also my 4870X2 which i cant seem to get rid of. im trying to sell it but noone wants it even for $220. just 2 weeks ago when i didnt have a gtx470, i put the 4870X2 up for sale just for fun and got offers for $260 but nothing now. i feel like i just threw away $260 in buying the 470. so im sitting here and thinking that should i sell my gtx470 or just cut the losses and face my extremely cheap father?

·
god loves ugly
4,265 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by iliatay View Post
how much rep do i need to be able to post in marketplace?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I sold my mint Sapphire 4870x2 for $240 4-5 months ago... I would imagine that it would be tough to get anywhere near that seeing as how the 6-series is about to release, further dropping the prices of the 5-series, making the 4-series seem old... even though it is still a potent card. I have juggled quite a few of the newest cards around only to land back at a Toxic 4890 that I got a great deal on... needless to say, I have yet to find a card (except maybe the 480) that is by and large any faster than the x2 I foolishly sold.

If you can, return the 470, if not... keep it since it's the newer tech and lower your price on the x2. Sell it ASAP, because it will only depreciate further once the 6-series comes out... expecially since people that were on the fence with the 5-series, that currently have 4-series might just take the new-GPU bait, thus flooding your market(not too likely though)... Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.