Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 560ti OC Edition, which I had obtained from a user here at OCN. I've at it for a couple weeks and decided to go a different route
rolleyes.gif

Here is the exact card. Also the warranty had never been claimed according to the previous owner and I never claimed it either, so the new owner can register it for the warranty.

Im interested in trading for a 6950 + a little money on my side. Looking to crossfire my card also it doesnt have to be ref model...

Price Drop

560 Ti is $190 $180 shipped.

The pic included is the stock picture.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrby View Post

My htpc has two 5770s in crossfire. Great cards.
smile.gif
Thats actually a lot of horsepower for a HTPC haha
I just sold mine, but its one of the best cards you can get for the price
GLWS

·
( ━☞´◔‿ゝ◔`)━ ☞
6,580 Posts
Definitely one of the best cards for the price. A single 5770 can play BF3 on High settings (1920x1080) and still play smoothly. My old 5770 crossfire would get me to 5870/6950 performance. Also haven't seen a reference 5770 being sold in a long time, so this is definitely worth the buy. GLWS!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokin View Post

Definitely one of the best cards for the price. A single 5770 can play BF3 on High settings (1920x1080) and still play smoothly. My old 5770 crossfire would get me to 5870/6950 performance. Also haven't seen a reference 5770 being sold in a long time, so this is definitely worth the buy. GLWS!
thumb.gif
Yes this is a very good card
smile.gif

Thanks
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
i can't PM for some reason, but I'll buy it off you. I'll hit you up with a paypal tomorrow.
edit: and if you live in CA, OC area, I can just pick it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts