1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
25 Posts
In for two... I hope I didn't jump too early--I usually wait to see official benches, etc.

I also just bought a Catleap 2B... I need to push it to 100Hz!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peateargryphon View Post

In for two... I hope I didn't jump too early--I usually wait to see official benches, etc.
I also just bought a Catleap 2B... I need to push it to 100Hz!
Thats easy enough to do, you just have to make a custom resolution in the Nvidia control panel and set the refresh rate to 100Hz.

I got my cheap BenQ monitor up to 75Hz from the stock 60

·
Registered
83 Posts
Seems only selected models sell on amazon >> Australia. Everywhere else is homeland only.

Ah well, i'll take what I can get when I can get it.

Ps. - Also purchased catleap 2b.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Probably should just wait another day until they are mass released. Would allow more choices, and that looks like stock card as well.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Too bad I have to pay tax at TD. Waiting for a non reference anyway.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Estimated delivery date of May 17th? Lol

Also, my total price at checkout (didn't buy) is $786 for some reason... nothing else in my cart.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Its working fine now. $436 after tax. Gonna be strong though. Gotta get either an MSI TF3 or a Windforce.

Waiting for newegg anyway. Don't have to pay tax with them, and I have a $50 gift card from Christmas. Should be able to get one for < $400.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I'll wait until they are less expensive and hopefully non-OC versions come out. I'll also wait to see if anyone makes a full cover block, and one that keeps the card short.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts