Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought ide see what other people are getting out of their cards
ive got a gtx 680 ftw 4gb that started out at 1180 on the boost clock but ive clocked it to 1252mhz and added 125 to the memory offset without any extra voltage offset also i think the idle temp aint to bad. the load temp is about 62 degrees.
wanting to get a good idea of what others are able achieve with the card temperature and performance wise before i sli.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
That core isn't bad at all
thumb.gif
what do you get after your Kepler Boost kicks in??

Also as far as memory goes, you should be able to get a lot more out of that. Most 670/680s seem to be able to get at least 300Mhz more out of the memory. I have my 670FTW at +570 on the memory which gives me an effective rate of 7348Mhz. I would try to push that memory further
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do I need to turn Keller boost on? I haven't seen that anywhere , only got the card 2days ago. Amd before this

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you think I can get more without upping voltage, interested because when I sli the two cards will be close together. Want to keep heat at a minimum while increasing performance

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Kepler boost is on automatically. It just dynamically boosts your core based on temperature and power target.

As far as your max OC on stock clocks, it's hard to say. Just go as high as you can and see where you have to stop. Each card is different, but if you want to keep it at stock voltage you might as well push it as far as you can.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Kepler boost is on automatically. It just dynamically boosts your core based on temperature and power target.

As far as your max OC on stock clocks, it's hard to say. Just go as high as you can and see where you have to stop. Each card is different, but if you want to keep it at stock voltage you might as well push it as far as you can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts