Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
That's quite an awesome feature for NVIDIA cards.
Is there a way to do this on ATI/AMD?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude120 View Post

That's quite an awesome feature for NVIDIA cards.
Is there a way to do this on ATI/AMD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo23451 View Post

Doubt it
Nothing yet at least. They might try to develop something I would think.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just tried this after updating to the latest driver. Was able to up the Hz on my korean ips panel to 75hz. Pretty cool stuff to say the least.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaucasianAsian View Post

Just tried this after updating to the latest driver. Was able to up the Hz on my korean ips panel to 75hz. Pretty cool stuff to say the least.
75 is pretty darn good. I like to hear that, because once I get home and update my driver I'm going to try it on my Crossover.

·
Rabies is my business
4,394 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mam72 View Post

This is not limited to the titan it can be done on other cards. I have overclocked my monitor to 66Hz
biggrin.gif
Same here, my VH238H went to 66 as well. I'll probably never notice it though.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCModderMike View Post

75 is pretty darn good. I like to hear that, because once I get home and update my driver I'm going to try it on my Crossover.
I initially tried 70, 80, and 90. At 90 the screen turns on but there is a lot of screwy stuff going on on the screen. At 80 the screen isn't in epileptic shock but there is an "Out of Range" pop up from the monitors OSD that won't go away. 75 is where I am at right now and I must say, it does look good. Borderlands 2 is mighty smooth!
biggrin.gif

I have the Auria IPS monitor that is being sold at Microcenter. Since I have the extra 2 year warranty on this thing overclocking it for a few extra FPS seemed like the right thing to do. haha
thumb.gif

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeek View Post

This isn't anything new tho. Ever since I had my 560ti I've set the screen res to 2560x1440 on my 1080p monitor so I can take highres screens
biggrin.gif
That has nothing to do with this. This is increasing the refresh rate of a monitor.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts