Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
!
9,170 Posts
Scheiße
eek.gif

mandatory translation: Crap

Jeez, the noise (or lack thereof) is nearly as impressive as the overclock.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
at least we got a sneak peak on how it was doing on firestrike set to extreme. Going to go home and bench my 670's on the same setting to check the difference.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I benched my 670s @ stock last night and they were quicker in the part of the benchmark shown. I then ran them back up to their 24/7 overclock and they were 10fps faster than the first scene.

Hopefully some driver tweaking to get a little more out of this card.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippinonprozac View Post

I benched my 670s @ stock last night and they were quicker in the part of the benchmark shown. I then ran them back up to their 24/7 overclock and they were 10fps faster than the first scene.

Hopefully some driver tweaking to get a little more out of this card.
so youre sli 670 stock did more then Titan, did you calculate how many fps or % faster they where?
did you compare min fps aswell?

Seems like the youtube video is taken down.

How many fps did the 1137mhz Titan do on the first scene, so youre 24/7 sli 670 did 10fps more?
What are youre 24/7 overclocks on sli 670?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandpatzer View Post

so youre sli 670 stock did more then Titan, did you calculate how many fps or % faster they where?
did you compare min fps aswell?

Seems like the youtube video is taken down.

How many fps did the 1137mhz Titan do on the first scene, so youre 24/7 sli 670 did 10fps more?
What are youre 24/7 overclocks on sli 670?
The titan was sitting on 28-30fps average and peaking at 35fps in the initial firestrike sequence.

My sli 670 FTW's @ stock stay locked at around 35fps in the same sequence with peaks at just under 40fps.

When I do a mild overclock to 1340mhz core on one of my cards and 1240mhz on the other card I average 40fps and peak just under 50fps in the same sequence.

This testing was done with driver defaults and my CPU @ 4.6ghz.

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippinonprozac View Post

The titan was sitting on 28-30fps average and peaking at 35fps in the initial firestrike sequence.

My sli 670 FTW's @ stock stay locked at around 35fps in the same sequence with peaks at just under 40fps.

When I do a mild overclock to 1340mhz core on one of my cards and 1240mhz on the other card I average 40fps and peak just under 50fps in the same sequence.

This testing was done with driver defaults and my CPU @ 4.6ghz.
Disappointing imo for Titan, it should be slightly less cost then a GTX690, but it won't
biggrin.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts