Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am running Windows 7 64bit.. I went to change my voltage to OC better and It keeps saying "device not supported!" when i try and run the program. I can't get it to work. Im using version 1.1.2.2 I have an EVGA gtx 295. Anyone know why it would do that? I really wanna OC the card further.

thanks!

btw when i load ATI tool, it also says the driver certificate is not trusted and w this version of windows it has to be in order to work. anyone know a work around?

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
my guess is your card is the evga co-op gtx 295 and therefore is not supported by the voltage tuner or any other softmodding because it uses a different voltage controller than the dual pcb compatible versions of the vard

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
omg youre so rigghttt.. when i had to RMA my dead gtx295 they gave me the new version w out the HDMI port. damn! i guess there will never be compatibility for it then? thanks though!

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by secretsexyninja View Post
omg youre so rigghttt.. when i had to RMA my dead gtx295 they gave me the new version w out the HDMI port. damn! i guess there will never be compatibility for it then? thanks though!

same herer, ts a shame but atleast the new version runs cooler (although it dumps more hot air in your case) you could always hardware volt mod it though, very risky

1 - 6 of 6 Posts