Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Shipped from San Fran, Hits philly and it stops cold for 3 days. Ok.. Hmm.. ***. Call up a friend who i ordered it from and he contacts the USPS and it seems somewhere in the philadelphia hub it vanished... Vanished huh...

Best part? Friend is out of stock of them. Had 30 and they sold like hotcakes so NOW while i wait for the USPS to refund me my first grand i have to charge another grand at compusa or tigerdirect for ANOTHER ONE.

·
Banned
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by frickfrock99
View Post

Must be nice to have that kind of money.

College, Good Job, No Kids, Not married. Yeah life is pretty good.

·
15,777 Posts
If only we had enough delivery personal to send over to the US so there won't be any similar "disappearances" later on...

·
Banned
10,292 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hey Zeus
View Post

no kids and not married really gives you the money. nice going. enjoy the bachelor life. i know i am.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Shipped from San Fran, Hits philly and it stops cold for 3 days. Ok.. Hmm.. ***. Call up a friend who i ordered it from and he contacts the USPS and it seems somewhere in the philadelphia hub it vanished... Vanished huh...

Best part? Friend is out of stock of them. Had 30 and they sold like hotcakes so NOW while i wait for the USPS to refund me my first grand i have to charge another grand at compusa or tigerdirect for ANOTHER ONE.

Vanished = Stolen....Someone got themselves a free Gulftown. has USPS already agreed to refund you the purchase price?

·
Premium Member
7,204 Posts
Wow, that sucks! I was looking for your benchies!

·
Banned
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jras
View Post

Vanished = Stolen....Someone got themselves a free Gulftown. has USPS already agreed to refund you the purchase price?

Package was insured for 1200 so i have no doubt i will be getting my money back. The real question is when.

Quote:

Originally Posted by E_man
View Post

Wow, that sucks! I was looking for your benchies!

I'm ordering the 980X from compusa or wherever has the cheapest with overnight shipping so friday at the latest

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Amen!

Sorry to hear about the lost chip. I will say a little prayer for you tonight

If it makes you feel any better, mine was delivered today!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
a card to match it.... im hearing say 3 5870 in crossfire? mebe a gtx290 in teh background for some constant folding
and then of course you need another gpu for physx lets say a gt250?

and if your going to shell out 1k for a cpu, mebe you should grab the 4way sli evga classi mobo? give you enough space for all the cards i just mentioned?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have a friend that works at a ups sorting facility. They have to be screened when they go into the building and go out. Every thing they carry from phones to ipods has to be logged by their supervisor.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Quote:

View Post

College->grad school -> no kids, not married -> I'm a temp and can't get a decent job because I'm either overqualified or underqualified. lucky.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.