1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
sudo apt install sl
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
21,729 Posts
no mention of voltage, if they're 1.5v then I'd assume they're just the left-overs that didn't make the cut for the 4400/4266 16-17-17 SKUs that G.Skill launched recently.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
From the pricing it would seem the 4400/4266 didn't make the cut for 4000c14 kits. The 2x16 kits are much higher on the 4000c14. Are you a human?

Plus compare latency in ns and 4000c14 is better.

·
Newb to Overclock.net
4,731 Posts
With tRFC at 700, is there much headroom left given voltage is already at 1.55v?

·
I <3 narcissists
7,046 Posts
G.Skill is at the top of the game. Every time I think they have attained peak ugliness, they manage to raise the bar. Nobody can make ram as ugly as they can!

I know that's off topic but I am too ignorant about ram to comment about anything else.

·
Robotic Chemist
3,718 Posts
G.Skill is at the top of the game. Every time I think they have attained peak ugliness, they manage to raise the bar. Nobody can make ram as ugly as they can!
I agree! I really like their memory for the specs but I want nice boring memory, the crazy fake gold and diamonds is a terrible look.

I can handle some RGB for the specs if I have to, but I cannot handle these. :p

·
OCN is bad civilization
3,678 Posts
I wish they had this memory, only in boring black. Preferably with no RGB LEDs tax as well. But who am I kidding, I won't be running this on my 4-layer mobo anyway lmao.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I wish they had this memory, only in boring black. Preferably with no RGB LEDs tax as well. But who am I kidding, I won't be running this on my 4-layer mobo anyway lmao.
They do I posted the link above G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 4000 (PC4 32000) Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory Model F4-4000C14D-32GVK - Newegg.com same thing just different heatpreader. They have the 3600c14 also in RPJ, Neo etc. F4-3600C14D-32GVKA-G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd.

·
Robotic Chemist
3,718 Posts

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,787 Posts
Always in the eye of the beholder here. This latest Memory simply is divine so don't get all nasty here, I shall be buying it for sure. Ugly is the new the Beautiful these days :love: .

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,787 Posts
the price is for the elites as well..
Not really because the "Elites" own the actual Factories that produce these trinkets. That is where they accumulate their wealth - TAX Free.

Those are the true Elites, the ones that also own your Government as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts