Overclock.net banner

[Guru3D]Nvidia 313.95 Beta Driver

22822 261
Quote:
This is the recommended GeForce driver for the Crysis 3 Multiplayer Open Beta. It delivers a smoother gaming experience, and boosts SLI performance by up to 65%. EA's recommended GeForce GPU for Crysis 3 is a GeForce GTX 560 or higher. For the Hi-Performance PC Specification, EA recommends GeForce GTX 680.

GeForce R313 drivers also provide significant performance increases in other top games like Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and Far Cry 3.

New in GeForce R313 Drivers

Performance Boost - Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
Source And Download
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
✾ ✿ ❀ ❁
68,033 Posts
Quote:
GeForce GTX 690:

Up to 65% in Crysis 3
Up to 24% in Assassin's Creed III
Up to 15% in Civilization V
Up to 14% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Up to 12% in Dirt 3
Up to 11% in Just Cause 2
Up to 9% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Up to 8% in Far Cry 2
Up to 7% in Far Cry 3
Up to 7% in Batman: Arkham City
Up to 7% in Dragon Age II
Up to 5% in Battlefield 3
Up to 4% in Shogun: Total War
Up to 4% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
65% in Crysis 3 <3

Wanna see if the difference in FC3 is noticable for me, pity it doesnt have a set benchmark.
(Speaking of, I hope Crysis 3 does too)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Ill try various games and report back
thumb.gif

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
drool.gif

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GfhTattoo View Post

@ hospital waiting on wife to Deliver baby , when done I will check it out on 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDMYGUN View Post

Congratulations! Glad to see even after important events in life, you still need to update your drivers
tongue.gif
LOL

·
Premium Member
4,084 Posts
Quote:

@ hospital waiting on wife to Deliver baby , when done I will check it out on 580
Make sure the hospital updates their drivers...Might get the baby out 17% quicker...

·
Banned
12,004 Posts
Quote:

"Ain't he cute? Sorry babe, il look at him after I updated my drivers"
rolleyes.gif

Congratulations to you both
smile.gif

On topic, im not sure if I should update or not, I don't play any of the listed games really.
BF3, BL2, Dishonered and Hitman would be more interesting to see on there!

Perhaps also a new physx that actually could run BL2 with physx on high wouldn't be bad either... I think my 670's should handle it just fine, if they cared to optimize physx properly. It has run like crap on all nvidia cards I have tried, and doesn't matter what game. Physx is poorly optimized no matter how you look at it, and forget to do tweaking on your own, it won't help....

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
Quote:

Congratulations.

On Topic: Gonna try these in BF3, BL2 and FC3. I'll post back tonight for any 660 users interested.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.