Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by setite
http://www.crazypc.com/Merchant2/mer...duct_Code=8302

What sorta brick and mortar stores sell this sorta stuff. I got some regular car molding... but its not H molding so it will not be able to hold the window... i guess i could cut a hole in it... but you can imagine how excessively long that would take... help!
I think you may be able to find comparible window moldings at home depot, but if you cannot here is a link to a site that sells the same product for a much cheaper price.
http://www.kdcomputers.com/eui/prime.../component.htm

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

I'll probably just order from that site.. Home Depot does not have it...
I have been looking for plexiglass, does Home Depot have plexiglass?

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot
I have been looking for plexiglass, does Home Depot have plexiglass?
yea they do... and lexan.. the lexan seems to come in only small pieces... acrylic or plexi... are they the same.. well it has one of them... i bought a huge sheet... around 10 bucks... but i mean big

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

yea they do... and lexan.. the lexan seems to come in only small pieces... acrylic or plexi... are they the same.. well it has one of them... i bought a huge sheet... around 10 bucks... but i mean big
it looks like I may have to get the large sheet also, do you know if they would be able to cut it there for me?

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mfillpot
it looks like I may have to get the large sheet also, do you know if they would be able to cut it there for me?
Yup, they sure can. Just give them your measurements. Also, you might want to try Lowes too. The Home Depots in my area don't have plexi or Lexan, but Lowes does.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95
Yup, they sure can. Just give them your measurements. Also, you might want to try Lowes too. The Home Depots in my area don't have plexi or Lexan, but Lowes does.
thanx man

·
Banned
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95
damn you.. i was gonna answer that... but i had to go tune a guys satellite.. and no that is not another term for something... i literally tuned a guys satellite dish because he is a dumbass and cant do it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts