Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm unsure if my temps are normal, my h50 has a intake fan, and uncured AS3. I have a 1075t X6. CPU temps are 30C idle and 44C load for default settings. OC at 3.8Ghz is 38C idle and 55C occt load and 62-63C p95 load. Core temps are never higher than 45C with the overclock.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Those are decent temps, but try to keep p95 load under 55-57 C.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any ideas on how to keep them down?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Can also lap the cpu block on the h50. Check my recent threads for the post i made how i wasn't seating it correctly...

·
Registered
676 Posts
The highest temp I have seen on my 1090T @ 4.0 using the H70 (both intake) was just around 40C under Prime95 load... OCCT didn't even see it hit 40C... These temps are using the thermal paste that came pre-applied... I can't imagine the H50 would produce much different results in a two fan setup; assuming the cooler is seated properly. Refer to my H70 v Stock Cooler review for more details:

http://www.overclock.net/water-cooling/879783-1090t-stock-vs-corsair-h70-oc.html

For a closed looped system the H70 is great; it certainly competes with any top notch air cooler (and it doesn't stress your motherboard with an enormous block).

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well idk what to do... I reseated it and temps are still the same. Could I have a defective H50?

·
Lister
13,230 Posts
Why not post here?

Official Corsair H50/H70 Club

Usually no probs for AMD chips, it's our toasty Intel chips that push it. Seating can be a prob. Do screws up evenly, not one at a time. Right amount of tim. Some aren't flat on surface - if not - lap it.

Are u running as intake or exhaust? If exhaust use extra case fans to negate mobo/gpu heat. If intake usually mobo that is then warmer, but still check if you have GPU exhausts back of case that yr not sucking that back in. (Happens in confined under desk type places) Which fan outs are u running yr fan and pump from? Are they getting 12v and running full speed? (Use HWMonitor or Speedfan to check)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's at the top of my case an intake fan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts