Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So because I sold my 260s I decided to Get some new toys to ease the pain. Also to get my new mod started.

My new parts list

All Black HAF 932

2 XFX 8800GS Alpha Dog in SLI

Prolimatech Mega Shadow(I will be using a spare Scythe Ultra Kaze 3000RPM fan)

More updates coming soon. Enjoy.

UPDATE ALERT!!!!Alright so here is the latest update to my PC I am getting my video HP back. I have 2 Nvidia EVGA 295GTX on the way as well as one Corsair 950TX. And don't bash my CPU because as of now it is still plenty fast.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
nice man. can't wait to see it

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by CattleRustler
View Post

I sold my 260 because I dont fold any more. Because my network will deny any folding traffic. And I dont need that much power for gaming anymore. Plus I am waiting for the 300GT to come out. And by then I would have to sell them for dirt cheap. But now I get to go from crappy case to nice case. Among other cool things. BLACK OUT type theme.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I am finish moving my computer to its new home. Just waiting for my video cards and have to pick up my new cpu cooler. The HAF is alsome. I love the tooless design, size, room behind the mobo, the access to the CPU backplate, cable management, and the fact it has a window coming from three windowless cases with this PC alone. I can not wait for this build to be finished so I can enjoy my rig agin. Never really got to before because I was folding 24/7 which I wish I still was. I will post picts first thing this morning after I get up.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
nice man. we have the same case, mobo, and RAM lol

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by MeeksMan13
View Post

nice man. we have the same case, mobo, and RAM lol

Dude that is alsome. Next upgrade CPU and PSU. THe mega is here and I will be installing it shortly. So anyone want to buy a domino for $50 shipped??? I think I am going to do the IO led mod because blue leds on a red an black themed case is weird. Way to go cooler master.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maddog7771 View Post
Dude that is alsome. Next upgrade CPU and PSU. THe mega is here and I will be installing it shortly. So anyone want to buy a domino for $50 shipped??? I think I am going to do the IO led mod because blue leds on a red an black themed case is weird. Way to go cooler master.
you should go e8500 or e8600 man. you definitely won't regret it. or drop a quad in there

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by MeeksMan13
View Post

you should go e8500 or e8600 man. you definitely won't regret it. or drop a quad in there

I would not get a huge gain if I were to another better dual. But I will be going quad problay after boot camp. But that is when I am getting a new psu and a next gen video card. I just ordered some leds to light up the inside of the case. They are red. Man the Mega is alsome my temps are so much better. Installing it was interesting. And I just barely can fit a 120x38mm fan to the thing. Sits right next to my ram. I love my new parts thus far.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
How does that Domino cool? I wanted to get one for my previous gaming rig (way better than my LAN rig) but I seen pictures of multiple units breaking and leaking onto the components.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMG View Post
How does that Domino cool? I wanted to get one for my previous gaming rig (way better than my LAN rig) but I seen pictures of multiple units breaking and leaking onto the components.

It cools pretty well. But not aswell as high end air coolers like the mega. I have had no issues with this one what so ever. I just prefer air kinda my thing.

Also pict update with the Mega coming soon stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Picts update!!!

The Mega in its box

Its so freaking HUGE!!!

Now that is a sexy rig.

My friend said i was not going to be able to get the one clip on because of my ram.

He obviously dose not know me

1 - 20 of 39 Posts