Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here has modded a HAF X case and would be willing to show me their work. Atm I'm thinking about building a new PC, and I would love to see what others have done with these cases. If it isn't self explanatory, =P please include some pictures of your cases.

Thanks
-Skuloth

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
yeah i dont think people are in a rush to cut up their 200 dollar cases yet

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually didn't realize they only came out 10 days ago, my bad. Since they are so new I did change the title to ideas like Kruper Suggested.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KruperTrooper View Post
I just painted some stuff. The tool-less drive bays, stock fans that came with the case. Not really a mod, but it does make it look better. Maybe you could change the title to "HAF-X case mods and ideas" Since no one has really modded their case.

Nice touch up, not sure if I am wild about the shade of red though. But that could just be the WB being off a bit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First off "The Space heater" is a great name. When i leave the door shut with my computer running by the time i get back from work the room is hot compared to outside it. I hope when i can get my watercooling back on it will be a little cooler.

So anyone else do any mods or have any ideas for the case?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts