Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Overclockiit
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night a pirated copy of Halo 2 was released onto the internet. Needless to say we think this really sucks. Aside from years of hard work being stolen from us, we've gone to great lengths to ensure that the details of the Halo 2 campaign remain a mystery for players to experience for themselves on November 9th. Microsoft is currently engaged in a full scale investigation and to those foolish enough to partake in this piracy, you will soon witness the firepower of this fully operational battle station.

Link

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Since Halo sucked, H2 will suck hopefully a bit less... Now h2 fans know what we Hl2 fans felt like... nya nya nya

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Honestly, I wouldn't want to piss Microsoft off, they, through their big expensive lawyers, could probably find someway to give you the death penalty for software pireacy

Halo was "ok" I played the campaign with co-op with a friend on his xBox, and I had no desire to play it again, Halo 2 will probably have the same effect on me

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
this is almost old news by now...

better?

·
Overclockiit
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by thenut

its just sitting here looking purty on my harddrive

Well if you actually have the version that is pirated id erase it very quicky off of your computer, those caught are gonna be in deep ***** microsoft isnt playing around on this one, just a heads up because you never know who is who when you post stuff pertaining to piracy.

·
Registered
579 Posts
i saw the gameplay movie, it looks so linear, will not compair to the power of half life 2

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by RyKnow

i saw the gameplay movie, it looks so linear, will not compair to the power of half life 2

Yeah Halo wasn't that good of a game.
As for the piracy, I wouldn't do it, the big companies are pretty vexed about the priacy and trying to penalize everyone.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

Honestly, I wouldn't want to piss Microsoft off, they, through their big expensive lawyers, could probably find someway to give you the death penalty for software pireacy

Halo was "ok" I played the campaign with co-op with a friend on his xBox, and I had no desire to play it again, Halo 2 will probably have the same effect on me

"Fear will keep the local systems in line, fear of this battle station"
-Grand Moff Tarakan

·
Overclockiit
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

better?

I was just looking out for ya, im not perfect by any means
i just didnt think it would be a good thing to comment on anything pertaining to piracy of sort with that game, no pun intended ofcourse

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
like I say... this pesky but awesome thing we call the internet doesnt quite make up for posts that sound assholish

I didnt mean to be...

·
Registered
442 Posts
I wish people wouldnt ruin a good game like that buy pirating on the net early

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Pirate: "I wish people wouldnt ruin a good game like that buy pirating on the net early"

thenut: how are "people" ruining the game by pirating it and/ or releasing it early?... not much logic in that statement...

·
Registered
579 Posts
Quote:

Pirate: "I wish people wouldnt ruin a good game like that buy pirating on the net early"

thenut: how are "people" ruining the game by pirating it and/ or releasing it early?... not much logic in that statement...

i think he means spoiling it

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
well you dont have to look at screenshots or read spoilers

·
Registered
579 Posts
Quote:

well you dont have to look at screenshots or read spoilers

sure you do