Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so i just got this game, and i'm having countless troubles. First of all, when playing multiplayer, about every minutes i get a black screen, with a strange white line on the side, then it goes back to the game. What could be causing this ? My drivers are updated, i tried in different resolutions, settings etc, but i still get the same. Could it be due to win7 ?

Also, is it me or are the graphics really crappy. Maybe it's just because, i'm closet to the screen compared to on xbox, but they are simply horrible. Halo combat evolved seems to have better graphics compared to this.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,172 Posts
Well halo 2 was intended for the orginal x-box. I played through it once and was happy to be finished with it. The story was what I played it for.

Windows Live was not free at the time so I never played multiplayer.

I don't know what could be causing the other issues. i don't think it would be Windows 7 as I played it on XP with a trick I learned

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Well, im pretty sure that the xp trick doesnt work, and you can play on non bungie servers for free with a silver account. I'm also going to assume its win 7, Do you play any other games on win 7? Do the behave similarly?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.