Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you happen to live in the US and A, whilst also owning a lovely Microsoft Xbox 360 games console system online multimedia thingy, you need to bookmark the 4th of December in your diary. Why? Because that's the day that Microsoft is accepting Beta signups for Halo 3.

Hah, i feel special now xD since me and my dad birthday is also the 4th of December!

Source: http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2006/12...for_americans/

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Nice I know alot kid that are going to be signing for this bad boy.
Me not one I really not for halo anymore.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tuanming View Post
If you happen to live in the US and A, whilst also owning a lovely Microsoft Xbox 360 games console system online multimedia thingy, you need to bookmark the 4th of December in your diary. Why? Because that's the day that Microsoft is accepting Beta signups for Halo 3.

Hah, i feel special now xD since me and my dad birthday is also the 4th of December!

Source: http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2006/12...for_americans/
You should quote that.

Why is Halo such a great game? I really don't see why it's so fun after playing the same thing for two games already

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know a bunch of my friends and i play halo 2 still because it's a competition. if i had a 360 id be on the list already.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL i never said I liked Halo series...I'm just pointing out that the sign-up date is on a interesting day
Screw, Halo series I more into Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner can't wait for part 3 on PS3! (if it ever come out...)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tuanming
View Post

LOL i never said I liked Halo series...I'm just pointing out that the sign-up date is on a interesting day
Screw, Halo series I more into Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner can't wait for part 3 on PS3! (if it ever come out...)

I was just talking about people liking Halo in general

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
dang it... I don't have a 360 yet

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
I want a 360 suddenly, aww well, rather pc.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
If only halo was on computer at same time it was on 360. Why do they always make the computer version AFTER the xbox version? bah.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.