Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
360 is a real gaming platform,gaming is actually what it was designed for belive it or not and it does it very well

As for any new halo games for windows..i thought that no so long ago they anounced that they were now moving away from halo and into new games,although they did say the new games wouldnt just be for xbox anymore

Dont get me wrong if reach came out for pc id be all over it.

·
Banned
1,471 Posts
The gameplay videos suck. The graphics are terribly outdated, the gameplay is very simplistic, just run run run shoot shoot shoot.

I was kind of intersted in playing Halo 3 3 years ago, if they released it for PC, now I wouldn't bother.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by |\\/|0D3R|\\|♠\\/\\/4R|=4R3♠2
View Post

The gameplay videos suck. The graphics are terribly outdated, the gameplay is very simplistic, just run run run shoot shoot shoot.

I was kind of intersted in playing Halo 3 3 years ago, if they released it for PC, now I wouldn't bother.

*Reads this guys post.......looks at his avatar*
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueblade
View Post

*Reads this guys post.......looks at his avatar*
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Irony at its best, lol.

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
Meh, I see potential with it. I was extremely addicted to Halo 2 back in the day... I was like straight hermit, never left the house & just played Halo 2 all day.

I played the beta over a friends house a few months ago and it's actually pretty cool. I'm going to play it for fun, going to try and not get competitive.

Plus there is really nothing to do anymore as far as games go... I found a really addicting mini game in SC2 but that got pretty boring fast.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Oh the irony

·
Banned
3,749 Posts
Quote:

View Post

ROFL

Care to look at your name/avatar bro?

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
I'm trying to make it my sig...

How do you do the thing where you can put that clickable thing in your sig and you can put stuff in it?

I don't remember..

is it ?

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
whatever

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by E-Peen
View Post

Meh, I see potential with it. I was extremely addicted to Halo 2 back in the day... I was like straight hermit, never left the house & just played Halo 2 all day..

This.

Lets hope Reach brings that, only 20 times better!

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Microsoft is actually really stupid with this.

They delay the release of the PC version becuase they want to boost sales in the other platforms, but after a while when the game has been out, releasing the PC version doesn't hurt.

If Microsoft released Halo 3 on the PC about 6-12 months ago, there would be more buzz for Halo Reach.

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by F1ForFrags View Post
ROFL

Care to look at your name/avatar bro?

Atleast COD isn't overplayed like Halo is,Halo 3/reach is just more of the same thing,run and shoot.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts