Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

According to my Son and other well versed kids of the new generation Halo Reach is a complete Success. It took he and a friend playing on the highest difficulty three long days to finish the Game.. Also adding some sleep and work put into the timing for good measure.

There are some surprises in the end and don't think that the game is over once the Credits start. No there is another part that I will not share with you that puts all the stories together masterfully..

If you are an X Box Console player this new game is a Must have for your library of games and may Master-Chief stay by your side till the end.

Pictured is the game pack that he bought which came with lot of really cool stuff like a Glyph ID card and Patch a book with lots of other little swag that is more than enough to make the purchaser happy with the outrageous cost of the special editions. This is not the most expensive Version of the game but this is the Mid version.

My Son Rates this Game Five of Five Cool points.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
how is this news?

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
The way this "news" is formatted, you'd think it came from one of those spam email chain letters.

·
OG
4,062 Posts
Interesting read, but not news.

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
Blurghablarg. Not news.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Personally. I thought it sucked. Looks just like Halo 3... And 2... and CE. Multiplayer was boring, all people do is hop around. Anyway, to each his own.

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
I don't think I need to say it, it's been said, and it's also HUGELY obvious what's wrong here
The fact that it's not news?

Or... The fact that Halo is quite possibly the most overrated game to exist on the face of this planet?

·
Junglist
7,233 Posts
I don't get this Enigma guy, some days he is really normal and your average bloke, and some days I genuinely worry that something isn't right in his cranium.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Personally I dont really see this as a solid review. It's all from a 3rd party perspective and you didn't lay hands on the game itself from what I can tell. I could tell you that Skittles are the best candy ever (they are) but if I have never tasted a skittle then you obviously shouldn't believe me to be a credible source.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by E-Peen View Post
The fact that it's not news?

Or... The fact that Halo is quite possibly the most overrated game to exist on the face of this planet?
Both

·
Banned
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was review and it was a game so I put it where I thought it should go.. Maybe I should change its location.. It isn't really news.. It is a personal Review of sorts and I wanted to pass on the thumbs up from my college age son. Sorry If I offended you.

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma8750 View Post
It was review and it was a game so I put it where I thought it should go.. Maybe I should change its location.. It isn't really news.. It is a personal Review of sorts and I wanted to pass on the thumbs up from my college age son. Sorry If I offended you.
People usually put video game reviews in the section of the console.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts