Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys i'm from a town near Boston, MA and have been building pcs for prob. 8 years now. I'm currently running a [email protected] 3.2 stable auto, zalman 9700LED, Asus P5KE-WIFI, 4GB GSKILL 1000, nvidia 8800GT 512mb, X-FI Music, nice nzxt lexa case with 5 blue led fans great airflow, plus sound activated blue cathodes... ^_^ This is my main rig. I use it with a Samsung TOC 240HD 24" HDTV LCD, and Logitech G-51 5.1 speakers.

I'm hoping to learn more about overclocking and adjusting volts appropriately and the more advanced bios settings.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hello and welcome! Head over to the Intel CPU section to find out everything you'll ever need to know to overclock your Q6600.

·
Premium Member
10,001 Posts
Hi MP & welcome to OCN. You def found the right place to learn how to overclock your system in addition to learning a lot more then just overclocking you will find all kinds of great people here to give advice on upgrades, OS problems, Games, [email protected] etc etc etc yada yada yada. One thing you may want to consider is that you may get more replies to your questions once you start asking them if you fill in your system info. You can do that by clicking here.

Enjoy your time here at OCN,

N2G

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts
Hello and welcome to overclock.net. Now get to posting.....

·
Initializing...
23,790 Posts
Welcome to Overclock.net!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts