Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(I dont know where else to post this)
I Advance RMA'd my WD hard drive 2 weeks ago so it could make it in time. I sent it with the fastest method Canada Post has and paid a $11 Premium price for it. I have been checking the tracker on there website and it has been stuck at the SAME place for the past 2 weeks. The RMA is due TOMORROW or I will be charged $103 to my moms credit card!!

Help, what do I do?
:

·
No u
4,133 Posts
I did a RMA with WD and it was fast, idk why they are taking forever. I just did a regular RMA since I didn't feel like dealing with WD charging my Debit card

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Seagates advance RMA they send you a HD before you ship yours.I had mine in two days and you have 25 days to send back the damaged drive with a prepaid shipping label.Thats one good thing about Seagate.So i would think WD would be similar

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Yeah, I would just call or send an email to their customer service explaining the problem and provide the tracking number. Then I'd get on the phone and put some pressure on the postal service.

Good luck with your RMA!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.