Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read that it's on the high side, but it's looking like about my only option for a decent performing rad in the side compartment of my O11 XL.

The rest of my loop is as follows.

Singularity computers D5 pump/res
Alphacool GPU block (Red Devil 5700XT)
Bitspower monoblock (AsRock Taichi X570)
EK XE360 rad

Do you guys think adding a GTS 360 to that will cause flow issues? I don't have a flow meter now, working on getting one. But I have played around with pump speed and noticed no real increase in liquid temp slowing it down to 70%. Haven't gone lower since it tends to get a bit noisy. At 70% or higher it's almost silent.

Currently my liquid temp runs 2-3C over ambient at idle, and 8-10C under load. Right now it's pretty hot in my room, temp sensor inside the case is reading 30C, liquid temp under standard gaming load is 39C.

I want to add a flow meter (the new aquacomputer one if I can find it) and possibly another rad. Not entirely sure I need it, but I'd rather overbuild the loop for future upgrades.

·
H₂O Aficionado
4,406 Posts
No.

Just minimize the amount of additional 90 degree fittings and you’ll be fine.

·
Iconoclast
30,996 Posts
The 360 GTS is supposed to one of the most restrictive radiators out there. That said, you probably have enough pump speed margin to handle one without issue.

·
H₂O Aficionado
4,406 Posts
The 360 GTS is supposed to one of the most restrictive radiators out there. That said, you probably have enough pump speed margin to handle one without issue.
I guess the only concern would be with regards to additional components the OP would add to the system, beyond the new radiator.

However, considering their current temperatures and the speed the pump operates, the risk or impact should still be minimal. The OP will also add* a flow meter so they'll have better visibility once its installed.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I figured with the XE360 being one of the least restrictive rads pairing it with the GTS would kind of even out.

And I have zero angled fittings, I do everything through tube bending.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts