Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously guys, software leaks are not worthy of news! As fact most of the software leaks are copyrighted titles and posting that "Hey guys, this is open to file sharing!" Is in a way kind of posting about piracy because I know there are those people that are immediately going to go download it after reading about it here. Dont encourage it!

Add:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawlish7 View Post
We are not encouraging it its upto the user what they do, this not condoning either pointless thread imo
Theres a difference between posting news saying "This is the effect of XXX being leaked" and "XXX IS LEAKED! HERES WHERE TO DOWNLOAD IT!"

Now there's a lot of gray area between but I'm tired of "XXX is leaked on XXX file sharing site"

Instead I'd rather see the title be "XXX leak causes delays in production and release date."

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
We are not encouraging it its upto the user what they do, this not condoning either pointless thread imo

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawlish7 View Post
Theres a difference between posting news saying "This is the effect of XXX being leaked" and "XXX IS LEAKED! HERES WHERE TO DOWNLOAD IT!"

Now there's a lot of gray area between but I'm tired of "XXX is leaked on XXX file sharing site"

Instead I'd rather see the title be "XXX leak causes delays in production and release date."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts