Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to get a hold of some software that starts up with windows so I can load a certain profile for my comps hardware. For example when im on the net I want to be able to load a program that will reduce the speed of my cpu and fan rpm so I can have a quiet PC or If im playing games I want to load up the maximum performance of my PC.
Anyone know of any such prog or any other suggestions would be appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No just the basic bios where I can Manually change the settings. I doubt its possible to get a profile manager or something at the boot screen was just checking if anyone had any idea's. But for windows I know you can get a tool that underclocks or overclocks according to set hotkeys or the likes

·
Registered
233 Posts
there a thing under control panel/system/hardware/hardware profiles... is this what your looking for?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no by hardware profiles i mean a program that'll load at startup and either under or over clock my computer depending on what im going to do i.e. games or surf the net. Included in the program im looking for it to control fan speeds aswell ive looked at the obvious ones like mbm and speed fan but im looking for one that does all of this at once

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by davkav

Im trying to get a hold of some software that starts up with windows so I can load a certain profile for my comps hardware. For example when im on the net I want to be able to load a program that will reduce the speed of my cpu and fan rpm so I can have a quiet PC or If im playing games I want to load up the maximum performance of my PC.
Anyone know of any such prog or any other suggestions would be appreciated

do you have cool 'n quiet? its in the bios under cpu and thats exactly what it does

1 - 6 of 6 Posts