Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you recently purchase a psu from Hantol, hurry back to wherever ask for a refund.

Quote:
Not only is the fake 80+ silver marketing and marketing against the law enough but we discovered that power supplies from Hantol have a fake PFC coil, where the coil is made out of cement (yes, cement), so the power supply feels heavy. See the pictures and help us expose this fraud.
Sorry for forgetting source i were in a hurry.

Source

Mod edit: Please always include source tag and title. It takes less than 30 seconds to type the tag and copy/paste title from the article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitemarks and bloodstains View Post

Thread cleaned. This thread is not a China bashing or US v China thread any further political, bashing or off topic posts will result in warning and infractions being issued.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukkel View Post

I see a market for hidden weapons here.
If someone robs you, throw your PSU at them!
nVidia has been trekking down that path since the 400 series came out. Why do you think they're so hot?

·
Premium Member
7,006 Posts
Screw Chinese made crap. How about we bring manufacturing back here? Oh wait, our stupid regulations will make it too expensive.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyukiChan View Post

Did you recently purchase a psu from Hantol, hurry back to wherever ask for a refund.
Quote:
Not only is the fake 80+ silver marketing and marketing against the law enough but we discovered that power supplies from Hantol have a fake PFC coil, where the coil is made out of cement (yes, cement), so the power supply feels heavy. See the pictures and help us expose this fraud.
Sorry for forgetting source i were in a hurry.
Source
Mod edit: Please always include source tag and title. It takes less than 30 seconds to type the tag and copy/paste title from the article.
Thanks alot....had to wipe coffee off of my screen after seeing that.
tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
guess we are seeing concrete evidence at the shoddy practices some manufacturers will go through

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidian86 View Post

guess we are seeing concrete evidence at the shoddy practices some manufacturers will go through
LOL, very good. Made me laugh.
smile.gif

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidian86 View Post

Our suspicion has been cemented into our minds...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hantol should sleep with the fishes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Hotepp View Post

You know this reminds me of the woman who used to be a man "Doctor" who was injecting concrete into women's butts in motel room plastic surgery jobs.
lachen.gif

1 - 20 of 64 Posts