Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

So just yesterday i proceed to work on a virtual machine i have created for homework purposes and it VirtualBox pops a message saying my computer does not support hardware virtulization
thinking.gif
well that shouldn't happen because i was working on the darn thing a couple days ago without problems.

So i investigate further and check BIOS to see if the Virtulization is enabled and it was, i even updated my BIOS and still the same. I thought it was just virtualbox but i tried Hyper-V in Windows 8 same thing, even VMware and same thing. I even used SecurAble and its telling me i dont have support for Virtualization. I'm really confused on how it just stops working i don't get it if it was just working a couple days ago fine. I included a couple screenshots of proof. And i would appreciate any help as i have much homework to study and i need these virtual-machines working.

Thanks!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Unless it is a software issue, you can try resetting bios. Other than that it might be a pad contact of some CPU pins, so reseating might be worth a try.

I would try resetting BIOS and even trying OS reintall to make sure it is not a case of corrupted softwaare.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.