Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
looks like it could perform really well

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks like a good idea though, smaller heat sink, with good air passing through it could be kept cool easier.

Though I have no experience how heat sinks work so that is just my two cents.

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
I like that it won't block any ram slots. I may have to look into this cooler (and also what solvents I need to remove that awful red lettering).

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
ARMAGEDDON!!!
whats up with the text ? thats just as bad as choosing Comic Sans MS for an application form or a Formal CV... looks like some kid went here daddy do this... i want this this ont looks kool... (if i ever own this i would be scraping that off) looks nice overall though. performance i'll be waiting

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Pope
View Post

The stupid armageddon thing written on top ruins the entire look..

But looking forward to the results.

I agree. Would be much better without that.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Maybe it would be just a label you can use IF you want to.
In any case, looks nice but I dont expect it to challenge the top air coolers, seems to be going for smaller form factor idea vs big size/performance.

·
Premium Member
5,037 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dpak
View Post

Looks like a good idea though, smaller heat sink, with good air passing through it could be kept cool easier.

Though I have no experience how heat sinks work so that is just my two cents.

The bigger the heatsink, the more exposure to the air.

Six heatpipes, though... wow.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liability View Post
Looks very... Small.
Thats what she said.
Sorry couldn't resist.

·
Nobody
6,467 Posts
I have to say I like it. Smaller form yes, but if with a lower surface area and more efficient dissipation due to high cfm and good static pressure fans in a push pull may be able to perform very well.

It still has 6 heatpipes and is obviously designed for push pull fans. Intrigued at how they just made a single line with the heatpipes on the fin assembly. Would think that could be much better then having to direct air mainly on the side surface area of the heatpipes.That lettering aside I'm very interested in this cooler.

Need some good reviews now.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.