Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Black Ops on Xbox but i had to sell it cause I was broke and I needed to pay off a parking ticket lol. So Ive been hunting for it again but this time on PC cause I've been playing A LOT of COD 4 and I need something to help me pass the time until BF3, so has it been patched to the point where its actually enjoyable?

Also, are the Black Ops Map Packs free for PC like usual?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisBKreeme;13029321
I had Black Ops on Xbox but i had to sell it cause I was broke and I needed to pay off a parking ticket lol. So Ive been hunting for it again but this time on PC cause I've been playing A LOT of COD 4 and I need something to help me pass the time until BF3.

Also, are the Black Ops Map Packs free for PC like usual?
nope
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisBKreeme;13029321
Also, are the Black Ops Map Packs free for PC like usual?
Like usual? Last time a CoD map pack was free was CoD4 because nVidia footed the bill. IIRC

I don't own BO so i can't comment on patches.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgins;13029383
Like usual? Last time a CoD map pack was free was CoD4 because nVidia footed the bill. IIRC

I don't own BO so i can't comment on patches.
i do own it, and frankly it runs like crap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,175 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDProb;13029417
i do own it, and frankly it runs like crap
Totally agree fps is all over the place... and even when its stable... the game is still choppy... It runs like P12 Sandpaper. I still want my money back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
yes its sucks, I have it and didn't play since 1 week after release downloaded it few days ago and I remembered how bad i felt wasting that 60 dollars and that piece of **** garbage.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top