Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You should have a section dedicated to people seeking advice on building a complete new system.
that would help a lot of novices like me

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Most people post that kinda stuff in the newbie section. Cause thats the first place they go when they don't know.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin

There should be a section that works for you. Thy either the AMD - General or Intel - General general forums. Is it that you can't decide between Intel or AMD?

Yea, that's something I've been wondering. If you want to ask advice on wether to buy an AMD or Intel where should you post?

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
i know that the section would be a good idea but i fear it would start some major flame wars, if it was closly monitored i suppose it might serve a good purpose

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack

Yea, that's something I've been wondering. If you want to ask advice on wether to buy an AMD or Intel where should you post?

that kind of question must be asked in the AMD room. Pretty sure I read that in the rules.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crash

that kind of question must be asked in the AMD room. Pretty sure I read that in the rules.

amen to that, um yea i don't know maybe a general section like that would be cool, for like general tips on how to build a computer.

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Here's the thing the question could be posted in either, because in either(even though you will get you biests in the one you post in) it will display at the top, and those are what I check before anything else. And I do belive that's what most people do also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.