Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... not in the mood to help people?

Usually I come on and I try to help people in each section but this week.. Man I've just been hanging out in the Off Topic section too much.

·
Premium Member
8,479 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by voodoo861
View Post

OT is where tha ballers are.

*Used to be.

Back in the Glory Days of Off Topic, when a certain guy (HERU) who must not be named was lording it over everyone with his... abilities.

·
Banned
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by meticadpa View Post

I've not been in the mood for a couple o' weeks.
Yeah. I wake up and go on vent and stuff but don't like going to section to section posting response now.

·
Premium Member
11,272 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by meticadpa
View Post

*Used to be.

Back in the Glory Days of Off Topic, when a certain guy (HERU) who must not be named was lording it over everyone with his... abilities.

Heru was made of derp.
A troll stops being a troll when everything he does is obvious.

Anyway, yeah. I don't feel like helping so much anymore. Too many people are looking for affirmation of their own opinions, not advice. They'll ignore everything different.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by meticadpa View Post
*Used to be.

.... heru was just the last of a group of people, there are still some here. *ahem* but yeah heru wasnt the guy who made off topic, he was just extending what others have done before.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I wish u could change ur avatar Jshay. I'm not in any mood beside i just want to .... that girl in your avatar everytime i see it. Gosh she's such a cutie.

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
That's the mood I'm in 24/7 unless otherwise stated.

I don't care about my fellow man all that much...as a matter of fact, by default I hate people.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
You mean there is more to OCN then OT

·
Banned
3,058 Posts
OT is fun. rest of ocn isn't fun because people report you. Hell you get reported in OT for being OT. Isn't that interesting.

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
You get reported for having a single unnoticeable typo around here. It's like people mistake the Report button for the REply one.

·
Premium Member
8,479 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TestECull
View Post

You get reported for having a single unnoticeable typo around here. It's like people mistake the Report button for the REply one.

wat

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
I'm an OT only man nowadays. Occasionally I venture out for a post or two, but I'm in off topic 98% of the time.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocnewb View Post
I wish u could change ur avatar Jshay. I'm not in any mood beside i just want to .... that girl in your avatar everytime i see it. Gosh she's such a cutie.
lol. who's that girl btw?

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jemping
View Post

lol. who's that girl btw?

Someone that Jshay uses her pics to do his .......
. JK, a model.

·
Banned
8,014 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by meticadpa
View Post

I've not been in the mood for a couple o' weeks.

This ^^^^^^^ x1000

Quote:

Originally Posted by gex80
View Post

OT is fun. rest of ocn isn't fun because people report you. Hell you get reported in OT for being OT. Isn't that interesting.

I've gotten an infraction for being OT

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I haven't been in the mood to help anyone since about... ...Oh... I'd say a year or more ago. And I rarely browse OT as it is.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts